This week has been intense.
What I have done this week:
- Completed the 2nd week of Pathophysiology class, finished reading 8 chapters, 3 quizzes, and 3 chapters of learning objectives, and reviewed for our first exam (which will be tomorrow. Yes, I’m nervous).
- Cooked 2 huge tuna casseroles for my two middle children who were celebrating their Half Birthday because I couldn’t plan their party in January because my schedule was too intense then–haha!
- Prepared 2 huge bowls of raw pad thai for the party.
- Made raw carmelized onion bread and spread.
- Took the whole family (plus my cousins and uncle who came to visit from Texas) blueberry picking. It’s a tradition and we love it.
- Made raw blueberry cobbler for everybody.
- Hosted 2 nights of parties for my 2 half birthday boys. On Friday night we had three extra 15 year olds over to spend the night and they were having airsoft wars in the dark until 3 in the morning. On Saturday night we had three extra 12 year olds over and they were wrestling in the living room until 3 in the morning.
- Worked at the spa on Friday and just a little bit on Saturday.
- Payroll, data entry, and two interviews for work.
- I’m pretty sure I’m missing some stuff, but that’s a pretty good representation.
A friend saw me while I was out picking up the birthday cake for the boys and suggested we catch up over tea. I may have time for that next summer. Time passes so fast at this pace.
Wendy Finn is the mother of 4 boys, owner of I.M. Spa, a Raw Food Enthusiast and educator, a world traveler in pursuit of superior massage education, a Master Massage Therapist of 20 plus years, a gardener, and a nursing student. She’s passionate about touching people and sharing health.