This week we did a #giveaway for some Red Currant Balancing Concentrate serum from Eminence, a $58 value. We asked our clients what was their secret #superpower, and this is what they told us.
- Able to find comedy in almost any situation
- Surviving 3 boys as a single mom???special needs??? Survival is a superpower.
- My super wonderful fiancé that schedules massages for us! This week!!!
- Exercising restraint and growing kale.
- Finding the needle in the haystack!
- Multi-tasking. There isn’t enough time in a day if I don’t.
- Being a mom. All moms have a multitude of super powers because we are just that… Super MOMS!!
- Being authentic at all times. Be yourself, no matter what!
- Able to carry a baby take care of a 3 year old and my big baby (hubby) all while maintaining an extremely clean house and preparing yummy meals daily! Yup I’m a mom.
- Ability to sense when one of my boys are up to something.
- Ability to keep 1 tube of chap stick until the end without ever misplacing it. Hey, it’s kind of a big deal.
- Being irrational. Only if the situation demands.
- Intuition is my super power. Nothing is really lost until mom can’t find it.
- Anticipating where everything is before anyone in my family asks for it!
I have to say this has been one of my favorite giveaways and I’d love to hear the stories behind some of these superpowers. I know that the ‘needle in the haystack’ superpower is our friend’s modest way of saying she saves people’s lives by finding tiny little abnormalities of cancer on x-ray and ultrasound images.
Staci Earnst Bell is the winner of our Eminence giveaway drawing this time. Her superpower is “Telekinesis!” I seriously want to know the story behind that one.
What’s your superpower?
Wendy Finn is the mother of 4 boys, owner of I.M. Spa, a Raw Food Enthusiast and educator, a world traveler in pursuit of superior massage education, a Master Massage Therapist of 20 plus years, a gardener, and a nursing student. She’s passionate about touching people and sharing health.