Mother’s Day is coming this Sunday! And you already know that the best thing you can get the moms in your life is a Gift Certificate and a Gift Basket from I.M. Spa. I can’t tell you how many women come in to the spa and say, “I keep telling them to get me a massage, but they never remember.”
But you may not know about some other awesome local businesses in the area that would be perfect for your mom’s day presents. For instance, there is a Mother’s Day tradition here in Northwest Arkansas at Chotkowski Gardens where you can walk through the peony gardens from 1 to 4p.m. Every year I see the invitations for this event and never seem to be able to make it out, but this year I’m taking my whole family and as many friends as I can wrangle. I love peonies
I wish there was a smell feature on the computer, because peonies smell divine!
Other places you will want to shop for Mother’s Day are:
- The Anchor: Gift store and Home Furnishings
- Shindig Paperie: Stationery store
- Himalayan Mountain Shop: Beautiful imports from Bhutan, Nepal, and other regions
- Dark Star Visuals: Beads, jewelry, gems, and boutique
- Underwood’s Jewelers: Well, diamonds, of course
- Block Street Records: All the vinyl goodness
- Greenhouse Grille: Sunday Brunch (and it’s healthy)
- The Farmer’s Table: More good local food
- Little Bread Co.: Personalized Cakes, Cookies, and great food
- Riffraff: Boutique
- Maude: Boutique
- Grey Dog Boutique: specializing in revamped vintage clothing
- David Adam’s Jewelers: Mother’s Day rings are a specialty of his
- Town & Country: clothing
- Something Urban: Boutique
- Good Things: Boutique
- Blackboard: Grocery and Eatery
- Pack Rat Outdoor Center: great gear for an active mom
- Uncle Sam’s Outdoor Center: more great gear
- Phat Tire: Get that woman a bike and go for riding dates with her!
Click here to buy a Gift Certificate for a massage, acupuncture treatment, or facial online! Or call us at I.M. Spa and we can make it beautiful for you: 479-251-7422
Read here if you want a little giggle about why you should honor your mother.
Happy Mother’s Day!!
Wendy Finn is the mother of 4 boys, owner of I.M. Spa, a Raw Food Enthusiast and educator, a world traveler in pursuit of superior massage education, a Master Massage Therapist of 20 plus years, a gardener, and a nursing student. She’s passionate about touching people and sharing health. Schedule an appointment for a massage 479-251-7422